- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor, Certificate in Competition and Consumer
- Columbia College Chicago, M.A. in Arts Management
- Michigan State University, B.S. in Media and Information
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC), Young Members Committee
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Chicago Bar Association
Lydia Bayley is a U.S. attorney practicing trademark prosecution and intellectual property litigation.
Ms. Bayley prosecutes trademark applications for a variety of industries including consumer retail goods,
information technology, and industrial equipment. She also aids in managing client’s intellectual
property portfolios and regularly works to enforce client’s copyright and trademark rights.
Ms. Bayley assists in various aspects of patent, trademark, and false advertising litigation including fact
discovery and motion practice.