- This website is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing on the website is to be considered as either creating an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Global IP Counselors or as rendering of legal advice for any specific matter. Readers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel.
- No client or other reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in this website without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue. Global IP Counselors accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Global IP Counselors hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all liability with respect to acts or omissions made by clients or other readers on the basis on such information.
- This website may contain links to external websites and external websites may link to this website. Global IP Counselors is not responsible for the content or operation of any such external sites.
- The newsletters and articles on this website are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. They are not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. This website contains many pages of hyperlinks to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Global IP Counselors sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
- Some of the content of Global IP Counselors’ website may constitute attorney advertising with the meaning of applicable bar rules. As applicable, the following statement is made in accordance with those rules:
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.