- Bar of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2007, (With High Honors; Order of the Coif; Certificate in Intellectual Property; Chicago-Kent Law Review; Intellectual Property Law Society; CALI Awards in Patent Litigation, Science & Ethics, and International Intellectual Property), Juris Doctor
- Case Western Reserve University, 2002, (magna cum laude; Presidential Scholar), B.A.
- Case Western Reserve University, 2002, (magna cum laude, Presidential Scholar), B.S.
Suzanne Konrad is a USPTO registered patent attorney with an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering. Ms. Konrad practices in both patent prosecution and litigation.
Ms. Konrad has successfully prosecuted patent applications for a wide range of technologies, including batteries, semiconductor devices, display devices, and mechanical devices. Specifically, Ms. Konrad has handled office action responses, and prepared pre-appeal briefs and appeal briefs. Ms. Konrad has also worked both inter partes and ex partes reexamination matters from filing to a decision on appeal.
Ms. Konrad also has experience in patent litigation, including fact and expert discovery, motion practice, and claim construction. Ms. Konrad recently gained a claim construction victory in the Northern District of Texas, including defeating multiple motions for reconsideration of that ruling.
Ms. Konrad also was instrumental in victories in two recent Federal Circuit appeals. Ms. Konrad successfully defended the client’s two patents against invalidity challenges in inter partes reexaminations at the Patent and Trademark Office. Ms. Konrad next defended the claims of both patents on appeal to the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and on appeal to the Federal Circuit.